1/3 Photos of Easy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
The ricotta cheese in the mix makes these muffins especially moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Prepare muffin tins: grease or paper line one 12-cup and one 6-cup tin.
- 3Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, ricotta, oil, poppy seeds and lemon zest in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Beat on medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- 5Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins.
- 6Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until tops spring back when touched lightly.
- 7Sprinkle tops with sugar, if desired.
- 8Note: For a variation, you may omit the poppy seeds, and substitute with 1 cup chopped almonds. You may also use an equal amount of yogurt as a substitute for the ricotta cheese.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 293.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g