Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From the back of the McCormick's Lemon Extract box.
- 1 (16 ounce) package cake mix (must use Pound Cake Mix)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F).
- BEAT all ingredients, except Poppy Seed, in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just to moisten. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes.
- STIR in Poppy Seed. Pour into greased and floured 10-cup Bundt pan.
- BAKE in preheated 350°F oven 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.