Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick easy pie that's fancy enough for company. This is also good if you make it with lime juice instead of lemon. We like it plain but for company I often top each slice with a spoonfull of cool whip. Time does not include chill time.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 large eggs (whole)
- 1 (10 inch) graham cracker pie crusts (or deep dish)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a non-reactive mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk, lime juice, and whole eggs.
- Whisk until smooth and thoroughly combined. Transfer the filling to the pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Transfer to a rack and cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 2 hours.