Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simple on the stove top lemon pepper chicken.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1. Pour the olive oil in a skillet. Pepper the skillet with 1 tablespoon of the pepper, then lay the chicken breast onto the pepper. Squeeze fresh lemon juice onto the chicken, then season with the remaining pepper.
- 2. Saute chicken breast for about 5 to 7 minutes, then turn to the other side, squeeze lemon juice onto the other side and saute for another 5 to 7 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear).
- (You can also pre-pepper the chicken on both sides and then add lemon juice).