Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Rachael Ray's Get Togethers. She doesn't give measurements/sizes for the milk and pudding, so I had to guess, using the packages that are in my pantry as a reference.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped cream or 2 cups whipped topping
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries, for garnish
- butter cookie
- In a medium bowl, stir together pudding and milk. Set aside.
- Fold whipped cream into pudding and serve in small bowls or cocktail glasses garished with raspberries and butter cookies.