Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found it a couple of years ago. Love lemon and this answered my crawing. Easy and quick to make
- 1 cup double cream
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cream cheese or 1⁄4 cup fat free cream cheese
- Place the double cream, lemon zest and sugar in a large bowl and whisk until it thickens.
- Add lemon juice and whisk again until thick.
- Fold in cream cheese.
- Transfer to serving dishes.
- Refridgerate for approximately one hour.
So Good! This goes into one of my fav recipes. I love no bake fast desserts. and Lemon and Cheesecake! I used raw sugar and it still came out really nice. I put the whipping cream in the food processor with the sugar and zest and let it whip up then I added the lemon juice and cream cheese and let chill. Then served with a little more whip cream on top. I think next time I might try this with some lemon preserves. Either way it's a keeper. Thank You. Made for Ramadan Tag 2011.