Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Simple recipe for the classic lemon meringue pie.
- 1 (9 inch) hospitality ready to eat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) original Cool Whip Topping
- 2 (6 ounce) Yoplait light thick & creamy lemon meringue pie yogurt
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in yogurt with wire whisk.
- Fold in whipped topping with wooden spoon.
- Spread in crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.