Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Made with condensed milk......
Make and share this Easy Lemon Meringue Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 410 g condensed milk
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 200 g Marie biscuits (finely crushed)
- 50 g butter (melted)
- To make pie crust, mix crushed biscuits and melted butter and press into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Put into fridge to set.
- To make filling, mix condensed milk, egg yolks, 2 tbsp sugar and lemon juice and zest until smooth. You can add more or less lemon juice according to your taste.
- Pour mixture into chilled crust.
- To make meringue, Whip egg whites with a pinch of salt until foamy.
- Add 4 tbsp sugar gradually and keep whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon on top of filling and bake in the oven at 160 C until peaks turn golden (about 15-20 minutes).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Chill further in the fridge.