1/1 Photo of Easy Lemon Meringue Ice Cream
Wild Thyme Flour's Note:
This recipe can be made a month in advance.The crushed meringue inside the ice cream adds that extra something. I use the sort of ice cream machine that you freeze 24 hours ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix the custard with the single cream.
- 2whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks, then stir in the lemon juice and zest.
- 3Fold this into the custard mixture.
- 4Pour into the icecream machine with the motor running and churn according to the manufacturer.
- 5When ready fold in the meringues gently and spoon into a container and freeze.
- 6Remove from the freezer about 30 minutes before serving and scopp into nice decorative glasses or ice cream cones.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Meringue Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.1
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 15.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: