Recipe by Debbwl
I do not have an ice cream maker and am always watching my fat intake and weight so when I found this on Pinterest post from a blog called Crazy for Crust I knew I had to bring it over for safe keeping. The cook time is really the freeze time.
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced (or two smaller, recommended huge Meyer lemon)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together sweetened condensed milk and cool whip in a large tupperware container. Stir in the zest and juice from 1 lemon (she used a Meyer lemon, if yours is a small or regular lemon, you may want to use two) and the extract (this is optional, but I wanted an extra punch of lemon flavor).
- Stir until mixed and freeze until hardened, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Note: You can use 2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream, whipped until stiff peaks form, in place of the Cool Whip if you'd rather.