1/1 Photo of Easy Lemon Ginger Chicken
Recipe from Progresso.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix (I use Bisquick)
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2Place chicken between sheets of wax paper and pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 3Place biscuit mix, bread crumbs, lemon peel, and ginger in a shallow bowl and wisk together.
- 4Place water in another shallow dish.
- 5Dip chicken in water then in dry mixture, turning to coat.
- 6Add oil to a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium high heat.
- 7Add chicken and cook 8-10 minutes, turning once, or until centers are no longer pink.
- 8Place chicken on a serving dish.
- 10While chicken is cooking, place sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 11Cook, stirring occasionally, until thick and bubbly.
- 12Spoon sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Ginger Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 313.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 26.6 g