Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came across this recipe in a cookbook of mine.
Make and share this Easy Lemon Garlic Chicken Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Alternately thread chicken and peppers onto skewers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, mustard and tarragon. Reserve 1/3 cup of olive oil mixture and set aside.
- Oil grill grates. Brush kabobs with some of the olive mixture and place on grill.
- Grill kabobs, basting frequently with olive oil mixture and rotating every 3-4 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, about 10 - 15 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into chicken reads 165 degrees.
- Remove from grill. Serve drizzled with reserved olive mixture over your favorite rice or couscous, garnished with lemon wedges, if desired.
Made for Photo Tag. This is a winner! I marinated the chicken for 30 minutes in the marinade and wow ...talk about flavour! Before taking them off the grill I gave them a quick dash of salt. We think this lemon-garlic mixture would be fantastic with fish as well.