1/2 Photos of Easy Lemon Garlic Chicken Kabobs
4-H Mom's Note:
I came across this recipe in a cookbook of mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 10 minutes.
- 2Preheat grill on medium heat.
- 3Alternately thread chicken and peppers onto skewers.
- 4In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, mustard and tarragon. Reserve 1/3 cup of olive oil mixture and set aside.
- 5Oil grill grates. Brush kabobs with some of the olive mixture and place on grill.
- 6Grill kabobs, basting frequently with olive oil mixture and rotating every 3-4 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, about 10 - 15 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into chicken reads 165 degrees.
- 7Remove from grill. Serve drizzled with reserved olive mixture over your favorite rice or couscous, garnished with lemon wedges, if desired.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Garlic Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.6
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 237.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 33.6 g