Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I didn't have much to cook with, but knew I had chicken, garlic, lemon juice, and rice. This is what I created.
- Start cooking white rice as directed.
- Heat garlic and oil in skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chicken. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Allow chicken to lightly brown on each side.
- Add lemon juice and continue to cook until chicken is fully cooked. Continue to add lemon juice if original juice fully evaporates. NOTE: About 5-10 minutes before the chicken is done I'll cover the skillet to trap the moisture and help let it cook a little more faster.
- Serve chicken over lightly buttered white rice.