Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lemon Lovers Rejoice!! This easy creamy frozen lemon pie hits the perfect refreshing tangy sweet note for a summer dessert - It takes only 10 minutes prep time to make this cool summer treat!!
- Preheat oven to 375F . Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, overlapping two sides for easy removal.
- Melt butter in small saucepan. Stir in sugar and crumbs. Reserve 1 tablespoons for garnish. Pat crumbs on bottom of prepared bakng dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Prepeare lemon pie filling as per package directions and let cool.
- Combine pie filling, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Spread into prepared pan. Top with whipped cream and reserved crumbs.
- Freeze 3 hours. Cut into squares. If desired, garnish with lemon slices before serving.