Chef mariajane's Note:
Lemon Lovers Rejoice!! This easy creamy frozen lemon pie hits the perfect refreshing tangy sweet note for a summer dessert - It takes only 10 minutes prep time to make this cool summer treat!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F . Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, overlapping two sides for easy removal.
- 2Melt butter in small saucepan. Stir in sugar and crumbs. Reserve 1 tablespoons for garnish. Pat crumbs on bottom of prepared bakng dish.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- 4Prepeare lemon pie filling as per package directions and let cool.
- 5Combine pie filling, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix until smooth.
- 6Spread into prepared pan. Top with whipped cream and reserved crumbs.
- 7Freeze 3 hours. Cut into squares. If desired, garnish with lemon slices before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Freeze
Serving Size: 1 (762 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.7
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 53.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pie filling