- 2 chicken breasts (skinless & boneless)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried dill or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 grated lemon, juice and rind of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- chopped parsley or green spring onion (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and cook the chicken over medium heat until a nice golden brown on each side.
- Takes about 8mins in total.
- Meanwhile mix wine, dill, lemon rind, juice and lemon pepper seasoning together.
- Pour over browned chicken and heat to boiling, then reduce and simmer for about 15mins.
- Remove chicken from pan and bring sauce back to the boil to reduce to about half.
- Pour over chicken and garnish with the parsley or spring onion.
- Serve over boiled or steamed rice with a salad on the side if liked.