1/1 Photo of Easy Lemon & Dill Chicken Breasts
Jen T's Note:
A quick easy recipe with a mild flavour. Goes well with rice. From a NZ recipe book by Jo Seager.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a non stick pan and cook the chicken over medium heat until a nice golden brown on each side.
- 2Takes about 8mins in total.
- 3Meanwhile mix wine, dill, lemon rind, juice and lemon pepper seasoning together.
- 4Pour over browned chicken and heat to boiling, then reduce and simmer for about 15mins.
- 5Remove chicken from pan and bring sauce back to the boil to reduce to about half.
- 6Pour over chicken and garnish with the parsley or spring onion.
- 7Serve over boiled or steamed rice with a salad on the side if liked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon & Dill Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.8
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 95.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning