Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so good and can also be made using chicken breast, you can double the recipe but increase mustard only a small amount.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook and stir shrimp, garlic and chili flakes in butter in a large skillet over medium heat, until shrimp are pink and cooked.
- Blend mustard, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper, add to shrimp mixture; heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve with white rice or cooked pasta.
From: nanajuli This was wonderful! My family loves the taste of dijon mustard, so I knew it would be a hit! I used half butter and half olive oil, I also increased the red pepper flakes. Yummy and easy!!
I just made this for dinner, it came together so easily. I used chicken cuz i didn't have any shrimp, and not as much parsley because all i had on me was dried. I'm really pleased with how it turned out, and can't wait to try it again as intended.
Very nice recipe! I made as written and directed. Crusty fresh bread is a must for this recipe. I found this very easy to prepare. I used 2 whole lemons (juiced) and the zest for a garnish. Served with steamed broccoli.