Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Super easy lemon cookies. Great for a spring treat!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Pour cake mix into a bowl. Mix in eggs, oil, and lemon flavoring until blended.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough into a small bowl with the powdered sugar in it. Roll them around until they are lightly covered and place them on an increased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes in the preheated oven. Bottoms should be light brown with the insides still chewy.