- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- In medium skillet, melt butter and oil until it sizzles.
- Saute chicken until cooked through.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add lemon juice to chicken stock and whisk into skillet.
- Whisk in flour and cook until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and return chicken to skillet to heat through.
- Cook until sauce is desired consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.