1/2 Photos of Easy Lemon Chicken
This recipe is a family favorite. I have two very picky eaters in my house, and they simply cannot get enough of this dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge chicken in flour.
- 2In medium skillet, melt butter and oil until it sizzles.
- 3Saute chicken until cooked through.
- 4Remove chicken and set aside.
- 5Add lemon juice to chicken stock and whisk into skillet.
- 6Whisk in flour and cook until mixture boils.
- 7Reduce heat to a simmer and return chicken to skillet to heat through.
- 8Cook until sauce is desired consistency.
- 9Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 399.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 24.3 g