Recipe by Melanie2590
This recipe is a family favorite. I have two very picky eaters in my house, and they simply cannot get enough of this dish!
Top Review by jake ryley'smommy
Made this for PAC 2008. This chicken really is "unbelievable" I can't believe I'm the first one to review it!! We really enjoyed this dish. My DH had 2 helpings and then stood over the pan eating the left overs!!! I used 6 small chicken breasts, and there was plenty of sauce to cover them. I only had lemon juice and I think I used about 1/4 of a cup, next time I will use a little more because we love lemon. Great, easy, and tasty recipe. Thanks Melanie :) :)
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- In medium skillet, melt butter and oil until it sizzles.
- Saute chicken until cooked through.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add lemon juice to chicken stock and whisk into skillet.
- Whisk in flour and cook until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and return chicken to skillet to heat through.
- Cook until sauce is desired consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.