This recipe is a family favorite. I have two very picky eaters in my house, and they simply cannot get enough of this dish!
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- In medium skillet, melt butter and oil until it sizzles.
- Saute chicken until cooked through.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add lemon juice to chicken stock and whisk into skillet.
- Whisk in flour and cook until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and return chicken to skillet to heat through.
- Cook until sauce is desired consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.