Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very easy way to prepare chicken.It comes out nice and brown and very moist. This is my husbands favorite chicken dish.
- Cut chicken thru the back part way to lay flat in a 13x9 inch casserole dish.
- Pour lemon juice over chicken, about 1/4" juice in pan.
- Add spices on top of chicken.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour,turning once.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 1 hour,covered for 1 hour.
- Pour juices over chicken when serving.
I thought I had rated this a few days ago? Well this was O.K for me. However I had to spice it up a bit with some caynne pepper and I had to add salt. It did produce a very moist chicken. Thank you
AWESOME!!! Great flavor and easy to make! A+