Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one gets five stars for ease of preparation and for taste, as well. My aunt gave it to me and she had clipped it out of the April, 1981 issue of Carolina Country, a magazine of her electric co-op. The recipe had been submitted by Mrs. Melvin Ezell of Charlotte, NC.
- Cut lemon in cubes and remove seeds (Do not peel!). Cut margarine in small pieces.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend thoroughly (about 2 minutes).
- Pour into unbaked 9-inch pie shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Delicious with or without whipped cream.