Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from a summertime cook book.It goes well with cookout type food and is easy to make.
Make and share this Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together dry cake mix, 1 egg and the oil, until crumbly.
- Set aside 1 cup of this mixture.
- Pat remaining mixture into bottom of ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- In bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and remaining egg until smooth.
- Spread over baked crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over that.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool in fridge and cut into bars.
OMG, angelfan, you've got a big winner in this dessert! Just so easy to mix together, and the taste is wonderful! I will definitely be making this again...Tis a keeper! Thanks so much for sharing... Laudee
These are great angelfan!! Made a batch this afternoon for DH since he loves cheesecake things! I couldn't believe how easy they were, and yet they were so very tasty! I've got to pick up more cream cheese tomorrow and make another batch for the freezer. Thanks for sharing!
Angelfan: I made these last night to take to the office this morning. I could not believe how easy it was. One bowl, mixer attachment, spatula and baking dish... it cannot get any easier than that. Everybody loved them, including dh who only got one), and I will them again and again. A great and easy dessert with a scrumptious taste! Thanks, ingrid