This came from a summertime cook book.It goes well with cookout type food and is easy to make.
Make and share this Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together dry cake mix, 1 egg and the oil, until crumbly.
- Set aside 1 cup of this mixture.
- Pat remaining mixture into bottom of ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- In bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and remaining egg until smooth.
- Spread over baked crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over that.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool in fridge and cut into bars.