1/1 Photo of Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars
This came from a summertime cook book.It goes well with cookout type food and is easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together dry cake mix, 1 egg and the oil, until crumbly.
- 2Set aside 1 cup of this mixture.
- 3Pat remaining mixture into bottom of ungreased 9x13 pan.
- 4Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 6In bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and remaining egg until smooth.
- 7Spread over baked crumb mixture.
- 8Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over that.
- 9Return to oven for 15 minutes.
- 10Cool in fridge and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 101.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow cake mix with pudding