Recipe by angelfan
This came from a summertime cook book.It goes well with cookout type food and is easy to make.
Top Review by Laudee
OMG, angelfan, you've got a big winner in this dessert! Just so easy to mix together, and the taste is wonderful! I will definitely be making this again...Tis a keeper! Thanks so much for sharing... Laudee
- 1 yellow cake mix with pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together dry cake mix, 1 egg and the oil, until crumbly.
- Set aside 1 cup of this mixture.
- Pat remaining mixture into bottom of ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- In bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and remaining egg until smooth.
- Spread over baked crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over that.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool in fridge and cut into bars.