Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is not really a cheesecake per se, as in a traditional baked cheesecake, but is a quick and easy recipe for dessert. You can also use a pre-made graham cracker crust for a quicker, more convenient dessert. Cook time is chilling time.
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- Mix sugar; crumbs and butter.
- Press into a 9 inch pie plate and bake for 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually blend in 1/2 cup milk until smooth and creamy.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix.
- Beat slowly for 1 minute.
- Do not overbeat.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- Chill one hour before serving.