This is a very delicious and rich refreshing dessert. You can cut this in half and use a 9X12 glass pan as well. This is one of my moms recipes, and where she got it I have no clue, but I am glad she had it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve jello in water and add lemon juice. Cool for 20 min in fridge.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and add to jello mixture.
- 3Fold whipped milk into jello mixture using mixer.
- 4Divide equally into the 3 crusts.
- 5Cover well and let set 4 hours or overnight for best results.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.4
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 454.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 73.9 g
- Protein 7.6 g