Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very delicious and rich refreshing dessert. You can cut this in half and use a 9X12 glass pan as well. This is one of my moms recipes, and where she got it I have no clue, but I am glad she had it!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (whipped)
- 3 graham cracker pie crust
- Dissolve jello in water and add lemon juice. Cool for 20 min in fridge.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and add to jello mixture.
- Fold whipped milk into jello mixture using mixer.
- Divide equally into the 3 crusts.
- Cover well and let set 4 hours or overnight for best results.
This was a very quick, easy, and tasty dessert for a Memorial Day party I went to. I halved the recipe and only used one crust, so I had some of the cheesecake mixture left over that I chilled in custard dishes and the kids ate it! Very refreshing. I think this would work well with sugar free jello and light cream cheese for all of us dieters! Thanks for a great recipe!