Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy, best of all there great!
- 1 (18 ounce) box angel food cake mix (the 1-step)
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- milk, for thinning
- lemon extract
- With a spoon stir together cake mix and pie filling. (Do not use electic mixer).
- Pour into ungreased jellyroll pan 11x15.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- When baked, frost with powdered sugar frosting.
- Powdered sugar thinned with some milk.
- Flavor with lemon extract.