1/3 Photos of Easy Lemon and Passion Fruit Curd
Um Safia's Note:
A beautiful alternative to regular Lemon Curd, this curd is both tangy and sweet. Delicious with your morning toasted breads etc or can even be used for pie fillings and tarts etc. One of the easiest recipes going so enjoy!
My Private Note
small j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the lemon zest, juice, butter and sugar in a pan and heat gently, stirring until the sugar dissolves. take off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 2Stir in the eggs then heat gently, stirring CONTINUOSLY until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of the spoon. Do not allow the mixture to overheat as it will split and curdle. Remove from the heat.
- 3Cut the passion fruit in half, scoop out the pulp and stir into the lemon curd.
- 4Spoon the curd into 3 or 4 small sterilised jars, allow to cool before sealing. Store in the fridge and use within 1 month.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon and Passion Fruit Curd
Serving Size: 1 (575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.0
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 221.6 mg
- Sodium 195.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 77.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of