Recipe by JoyfulCook
This is a really quick and easy sauce to add to fish and gives it the finishing touch with the lemon giving a bit of a zing. There is enough sauce in this recipe to be able to also use it over hot vegetables if you like.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour, plain
- 3⁄4 cup milk, Low fat
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, flat Italian
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, course
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt Butter in a small saucepan. mix the flour with a small amount of milk once its a smooth paste add the remaining milk stir well and add i to the saucepan stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat then add the lemon juice, parsley and seasoning and serve.