Recipe by julie80113
Take some leftovers from your week and spruce it up a bit for this one pot casserole! My teenager said, "incredible" and "amazing"!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 stalk celery, diced
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 473.18 ml ham, diced
- 709.77-946.36 ml cooked rice
- 680.38 g can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 473.18 ml water
- 354.88 ml cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- melt the margarine in dutch oven on stovetop.
- add onion and celery and cook it while chopping the broccoli (2 to 5 minutes).
- add the broccoli and cook it while chopping the ham (2 to 5 minutes).
- add the ham, cheese and rice.
- add the soup and water to fill soup can (about 2 cups).
- add the chicken or vegetable stock.
- stir it up and place in the oven.
- bake, uncovered, for one hour.