Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great for Superbowl parties.
- 1 (8 ounce) containerphiladelphia light cream cheese spread
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup kraft shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- reduced-fat Wheat Thins crackers
- MIX cream cheese spread and garlic until well blended.
- SPREAD onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch pie plate or on serving plate. Top with tomatoes, onions and cheese; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- SERVE as a dip with the crackers.
I love this recipe. I first made it off of the wheat thins box during the holidays last year and it was a big hit, you definatly have to be a garlic lover to like it though.