Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super quick using flour tortillas and made in the microwave!
Make and share this Easy Layered Taco Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 flour tortillas, cut into quarters
- 1 cup thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- PLACE meat in microwaveable (plastic) colander set over bowl. Microwave on HIGH 8 minutes, stirring and breaking up every 2 minutes.
- Discard any fat that collects in bowl. Transfer crumbled meat to 9-inch microwaveable pie dish.
- Stir in seasoning mix and water. Microwave 5 min., stirring after 3 minute.
- REMOVE half of the meat mixture; set aside. Place eight tortilla quarters on top of remaining meat mixture in pie plate.
- Top with reserved meat mixture and remaining eight tortilla quarters. Top with salsa and cheese.
- MICROWAVE 4 minutes. Top with lettuce, green onions and sour cream just before serving.
We enjoyed this during the football game. I had precooked taco meat in the freezer, so I used that. So that made this even quicker to make. My kids thought it needed some hot sauce. This was really quick to make and we all enjoyed it.