- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagetaco bell taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 flour tortillas, cut into quarters
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Stir seasoning mix and water into the ground beef.
- Remove half of the meat mixture; set aside. In a small baking dish place the other half of the meat mixture on bottom then place eight tortilla quarters on top of meat mixture. Top with reserved meat mixture and remaining eight tortilla quarters. Top with salsa and cheese.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes. Top with lettuce, green onions and sour cream just before serving.