Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a family favorite. I took this out of the Kraft Food & Family magazine.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa (I use Taco Sauce)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare mac & cheese as directed on package.
- Brown the beef, drain grease, and then add 3/4 cup of water and taco seasoning, simmer 5 minutes.
- Layer seasoned meat, mac & cheese and salsa(taco sauce) in 8 inch square baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Made this for lunch for my boys and they enjoyed it. This was real quick and easy to make. Made for Spring PAC 2010.