Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix, Kraft
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix, Taco Bell Home Originals
- 1 cup mild salsa, Taco Bell Home Originals Thick 'N Chunky Mild Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare the Mac & Cheese Dinner as directed on package. Cook meat with taco seasoning.
- Layer seasoned meat, mac & cheese and salsa in 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Made this for dinner tonight...the only thing I substituted was egg noodles for the Mac and cheese..because I have a can of 'Mac yourself' and will make a homemade type of Mac and. Cheese...it smells delish...thanks for sharing!!!
This wonderful tasty comfort food was so easy to make. All the kids want me to make it again. I used this Salsa recipe that I canned last year in making our Taco bake today. I have to pass this recipe on to all the busy mom's I know. Thank you for posting. Made for *Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup 2009* Game