Recipe by munley.erin
This dish is so easy to prepare and serve. I bring this to all my pot lucks and there is never any left over. I hope you enjoy! Cooking time includes refrigeration time.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a (1-quart) shallow serving dish.
- Combine the Sour Cream and Taco seasoning packet together. Once blended, spread the mixture on top of the refried beans.
- Spread the salsa on top of the Sour Cream Mixture.
- Spread the Guacamole on top of the Salsa.
- Sprinkle the shredded lettuce on top of the Guacamole. This should cover the guacamole completely.
- Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese on top of the lettuce and add green onions and/or black olives if desired.
- Refrigerated until chilled and ready to serve.
- Serve with Tostitos Scoops!