Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Whenever your fridge is empty, raid your pantry. Just a jar of pasta sauce is all you need to jump-start this quick dinner idea.
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F
- Mix stuffing mix with half each of the spaghetti sauce and oregano.
- Add meat; mix well.
- Pat into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- MIX zucchini, mushrooms, remaining spaghetti sauce and remaining oregano. Spoon evenly over meat mixture; cover with foil.
- BAKE 25 minute
- Uncover. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minute or until meatloaf is cooked through (160°F).
- Cut into six pieces to serve.
- KITCHENS TIPS:
- Adding spaghetti sauce to the meat mixture not only adds flavor but also helps to keep the baked meatloaf moist.
- Serve with your favorite cooked vegetables such as steamed green beans and boiled potatoes.