Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy (but doesn't look like it) dip everyone enjoys. It is always gone first! Fingerlicking good!
- 1 (12 ounce) can black bean dip
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- grated cheese, as for tacos
- chopped green onion top
- chopped tomato
- chopped olive
- Mix sour cream and taco seasoning.
- In a 8 or 9 in piepan, make layers in the order listed.
- Serve with chips.
Very good. Next time, think I will add some heat to the black bean dip and a layer of chopped olives. Made for Easy Does It! event in Cooking Photos.