Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This came in the mail with my electric bill. With only 5 basic ingredients this is sure to please. Cooking time is chilling time.
- Line a 9x9-inch pan with whole graham crackers (break crackers if necessary).
- Prepare pudding with milk as directions indicate; let stand 5 minutes, then blend with whipped topping.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- Place another layer of graham crackers on top.
- Spread remaining pudding mixture over crackers.
- Add another layer of crackers.
- Then spread cherry pie filling over the top.
- Cover, and refrigerate 3 hours.