3 hrs 10 mins
children from A to Z's Note:
This came in the mail with my electric bill. With only 5 basic ingredients this is sure to please. Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9x9-inch pan with whole graham crackers (break crackers if necessary).
- 2Prepare pudding with milk as directions indicate; let stand 5 minutes, then blend with whipped topping.
- 3Spread half of the pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- 4Place another layer of graham crackers on top.
- 5Spread remaining pudding mixture over crackers.
- 6Add another layer of crackers.
- 7Then spread cherry pie filling over the top.
- 8Cover, and refrigerate 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Layered Delight
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 508.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g