Recipe by cmerswolke
Easy, economical and comfort food! This is a hit in our house and I have even done a version of it in my crockpot on busy days. For a lower fat version, substitute half fat cream soup. You won't taste the difference. To make it faster, keep chicken breasts whole and increase baking time to 45 mins. I got this from a Kraft recipe magazine.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (120 g) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken in 13X9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- Combine stuffing mix with 1 cup water.
- Mix soup with milk and spread over chicken.
- Spread green beans over next.
- Sprinkle with cheese (and almonds, if you like).
- Top with stuffing.
- Bake 30 mins or until chicken is cooked through.