Easy, economical and comfort food! This is a hit in our house and I have even done a version of it in my crockpot on busy days. For a lower fat version, substitute half fat cream soup. You won't taste the difference. To make it faster, keep chicken breasts whole and increase baking time to 45 mins. I got this from a Kraft recipe magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place chicken in 13X9 baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- 4Combine stuffing mix with 1 cup water.
- 5Mix soup with milk and spread over chicken.
- 6Spread green beans over next.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese (and almonds, if you like).
- 8Top with stuffing.
- 9Bake 30 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Layered Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.8 mg
- Sodium 813.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 30.8 g