Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an easy and elegant dessert. I served it to guests and they thought it was really special.
Make and share this Easy Layered Blueberry Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Place rack in lowest position in oven; preheat to 425.
- Pour pie filling into pastry shell.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk then eggs, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour over blueberries.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350.
- Bake 25 minutes or until set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.