Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is an easy and elegant dessert. I served it to guests and they thought it was really special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rack in lowest position in oven; preheat to 425.
- 2Pour pie filling into pastry shell.
- 3Bake 15 minutes.
- 4In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 5Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk then eggs, lemon juice and vanilla.
- 6Pour over blueberries.
- 7Reduce oven temperature to 350.
- 8Bake 25 minutes or until set.
- 11Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Layered Blueberry Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4219.9
- Calories from Fat 1660
- Total Fat 184.5 g
- Saturated Fat 89.5 g
- Cholesterol 807.4 mg
- Sodium 2322.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 572.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.2 g
- Sugars 443.4 g
- Protein 74.7 g