Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great alternative to traditional lasagne. Its much quicker and taste just a great. I like to make this when we are going to kids games and on the run.
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 1⁄3 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cook beef and onion in skillet until beef is browned.
- Drain excess fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce and salt; simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Drain noodles.
- Place drained hot noodles back into saucepan; add cream cheese, evaporated milk and garlic salt.
- Stir until cheese melts and sauce thickens.
- Pour into 8 inch square pan.
- Spread meat mixture over top; bake 30 minutes at 325.
- Remove and sprinkle grated cheese.
- Put back in oven 5 minutes or until cheese melts.