Recipe by Tracy H.
This is a quick, easy and delicious soup for those cold days or when you are short on time. We host college students for Sunday night soup and this one is a favorite. Just add bread!
Top Review by IrishEyes119
This soup is what Im famous for! It's my husbands favorite and is our staple for a chilly evening. I add a dollop of cottage cheese to each bown and sprinkle with shredded cheese. It also works great made with spicy pork sausage.. Ooo yumay!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) boxbetty crocker lasagna Hamburger Helper mix for beef pasta
- 5 cups water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (7 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In large dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain.
- Add lasagna sauce packet, water, tomatoes, corn, and parmesan cheese; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add lasagna noodles and zucchini.
- Cover and simmer 10 more minutes or until noodles are done.