This soup has amazing flavor and is very simple to make. My kids just love it! I usually add more parmesan cheese to it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef and onion in a large pot.
- 2Add hamburger helper seasoning mix (NOT THE NOODLES YET).
- 3Add water, corn, tomatoes and cheese. Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Put in noodles, zucchini and frozen spinach.
- 6Simmer for another 10 minutes of until the noodles are cooked.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lasagna Soup
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 62.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 10.8 g