Recipe by emerymay
This soup has amazing flavor and is very simple to make. My kids just love it! I usually add more parmesan cheese to it.
Top Review by Gerry
We LOVED this one - so easy and tastes like one spent hours in the making. Been added to my soup collection as well as one I will think to when we gather - know the little ones will love love this one! Other than using my homemade Hamburger Helper seasoning packet and adding 1 1/2 cups broken Lasgana pasta pieces for the packaged Helper I made as posted. Having a chilly day here, perfect for a repeat! Thank you for sharing this easy and delicious recipe for for a great tasting soup.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- hamburger, helper lasagna flavor (1pkg)
- 6 cups water
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 4 ounces frozen chopped spinach (or half of a frozen pkg)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef and onion in a large pot.
- Add hamburger helper seasoning mix (NOT THE NOODLES YET).
- Add water, corn, tomatoes and cheese. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put in noodles, zucchini and frozen spinach.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes of until the noodles are cooked.