1/3 Photos of Easy Lasagna Rolls
This is a great quick recipe that's meatless and light. You can lighten it even more by using lower fat ingredients. Great for kids to make! This is a microwave recipe, but can be made in the oven. Also, ricotta cheese is easily substituted for the cottage cheese, if you prefer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese with eggs and parsley.
- 2Place one lasagna noodle on work surface.
- 3Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture on noodle evenly.
- 4Roll up tightly like a pinwheel.
- 5Place seamside down in microwave-safe baking pan, that has 2 cup of spaghetti sauce in bottom.
- 6Continue until with remaining ingredients.
- 7Cover rolls with remaining sauce and sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese.
- 8Cover with microwave-safe wrap and microcook on high 10-20 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lasagna Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.2
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 119.7 mg
- Sodium 1037.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 30.8 g