Recipe by Charmie777
This is a great quick recipe that's meatless and light. You can lighten it even more by using lower fat ingredients. Great for kids to make! This is a microwave recipe, but can be made in the oven. Also, ricotta cheese is easily substituted for the cottage cheese, if you prefer!
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- 2 cups cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese with eggs and parsley.
- Place one lasagna noodle on work surface.
- Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture on noodle evenly.
- Roll up tightly like a pinwheel.
- Place seamside down in microwave-safe baking pan, that has 2 cup of spaghetti sauce in bottom.
- Continue until with remaining ingredients.
- Cover rolls with remaining sauce and sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with microwave-safe wrap and microcook on high 10-20 minutes, until cheese is melted.