Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy way to make lasagna because you use uncooked noodles. No more burnt fingers!
Make and share this Easy Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Return to pan.
- Add sauce and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- In 9x13 pan, add small amount of sauce, then 3 uncooked noodles, half of ricotta cheese, 1/3 of the meat sauce, and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add 3 more noodles, the rest of the ricotta cheese, about 1/3 of the sauce (be sure to save enough to cover the top), and the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Top with the last 3 noodles, the rest of the sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil (very important) and bake for 1 hour in preheated 375° oven.
- Let stand 15 to 20 minute before cutting into squares.
- Note: You can break another noodle to fit the spaces if the noodles don't cover the whole layer, but I find they swell some as they cook.