Recipe by jp mims
This is an easy way to make lasagna because you use uncooked noodles. No more burnt fingers!
Top Review by itsmzsuz2u
This is seriously the best tasting and easiest lasagna I have ever made. I loved the idea of not having to pre-cook the noodles or go out and buy the no-bake ones when I already had regular ones on hand. This recipe got rave reviews from everyone at the table. I will definitely be making this again! The only changes I made were adding a clove of pressed garlic, some Italian seasoning, and an egg to the ricotta mixture. Thanks for sharing a great recipe!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 3 cups Ragu chunky tomato sauce with extra tomatoes onions and
- 3⁄4 cup water (rinse out sauce jar)
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) bagsof sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Return to pan.
- Add sauce and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- In 9x13 pan, add small amount of sauce, then 3 uncooked noodles, half of ricotta cheese, 1/3 of the meat sauce, and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add 3 more noodles, the rest of the ricotta cheese, about 1/3 of the sauce (be sure to save enough to cover the top), and the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Top with the last 3 noodles, the rest of the sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil (very important) and bake for 1 hour in preheated 375° oven.
- Let stand 15 to 20 minute before cutting into squares.
- Note: You can break another noodle to fit the spaces if the noodles don't cover the whole layer, but I find they swell some as they cook.