Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar ragu old world style spaghetti sauce (Meat Flavor)
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- Mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and eggs.
- In a 3-qt saucepan over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned.
- Pour off fat.
- Stir Spaghetti Sauce into the meat.
- Layer in a baking dish: 1 cup sauce mixture, noodles, 1 1/4 cups cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining noodles and sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes, until hot.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This was wonderful! I think used too much sauce thought because it was very messy and fell apart when I tried to serve.
Love, love , love this receipe!!!!