Recipe by BusyMomma2012
This is a great recipe for the busy night, minimal cooking, but loaded with yummy goodness.
- 1 lb lasagna noodle
- 24 ounces cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil the Lasagna noodles as directed on box (you can use no-boil noodles too, but I prefer the traditional ones).
- Brown the hamburger meat and stir in the spaghetti sauce, set aside.
- Mix 3 cups of the shredded Cheddar cheese with Cottage cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- In a 9x13 pan spread some sauce mix on the bottom then put a layer of noodles. Cover the top of noodles with about 1/4 of the cheese mix, and then about 1/4 of the remaining sauce, then noodles. Continue with this pattern until pan is full or ingredients are out.
- Cover pan with foil and place in preheated oven (I place a cookie sheet on the rack under the lasagna in case the sauce boils over and spills). Bake for 50 minutes.
- Take the foil off the pan and cover with remaining cup of Cheddar cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes.