1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a great recipe for the busy night, minimal cooking, but loaded with yummy goodness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Boil the Lasagna noodles as directed on box (you can use no-boil noodles too, but I prefer the traditional ones).
- 3Brown the hamburger meat and stir in the spaghetti sauce, set aside.
- 4Mix 3 cups of the shredded Cheddar cheese with Cottage cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- 5In a 9x13 pan spread some sauce mix on the bottom then put a layer of noodles. Cover the top of noodles with about 1/4 of the cheese mix, and then about 1/4 of the remaining sauce, then noodles. Continue with this pattern until pan is full or ingredients are out.
- 6Cover pan with foil and place in preheated oven (I place a cookie sheet on the rack under the lasagna in case the sauce boils over and spills). Bake for 50 minutes.
- 7Take the foil off the pan and cover with remaining cup of Cheddar cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.4
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 736.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 31.9 g