Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is easy and tastes great. My children's favortie!!
Make and share this Easy Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Brown and season ground beef, sausage and pork (if using) to taste. Drain and cool.
- Heat sauce.
- Boil noodles in salted water, once they are done let them sit in pan with cold water, to stop the cooking process.
- While sauce and noodles are cooking prepare meat mixture by using the now cooled ground meat. To do this add the ricotta cheese and stir them together. The cheese should not melt as the meats have cooled.
- Now it is time to make your layers. First put a thin layer of sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 pyrex pan. Next layer with noodles, then using a spoon place meat mixture on top of noodles (may have to drop in various areas). The next layer will be the cheeses, you can mix them or just use your hands and spread a thin layer of each cheese, now sprinkle with grated parmesan, not a lot. To start the next layer, using the sauce amount you like, my family is varied as my DH likes a lot of sauce and I like less.
- The layers are as follows: Sauce, Noodles, Meat Mixture, Mozzarella Cheese, Mild Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Cheese.
- Then repeat these layers until you reach the top. I put a small amount of pressure after the noodle layers to condense the previous ingredients together.
- The final topping will be a layer of noodles and sauce.
- All the ingredients have already beef fully cooked so you will cover with foil and put it in a preheat 375°F for about 1 hour to meld the flavors.
- Let sit for a few minutes before cutting and serving. While setting for a few minutes I uncover and add the last of the cheese on the top, all done, you did it!
Was very good though I needed two jars of sauce. Made for my three chefs!