Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very easy to make and total comfort food
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 16 ounces penne pasta
- 26 ounces pasta sauce (tomato based)
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Brown sausage.
- Boil pasta.
- Add together pasta, sausage, ricotta, sauce, and 3/4 cheese.
- Put in greased casserole dish.
- Add last 1/4 cheese on top with some basil.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes covered, 10 minutes uncovered.
Total comfort food and quick and easy to do. My boys thought this was the best! Made for Spring 2009 PAC.