Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy lasagna recipe with no fancy ingredients.
- 1⁄2 lb lasagna noodle
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef or 1⁄2 lb turkey
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- Boil and drain lasagna noodles.
- While noodles boil, brown ground beef or turkey and chopped onion.
- Add to meat: green pepper, salt and pepper, tomato sauce, garlic salt, basil, oregano, sugar, and parmesan cheese.
- White Sauce: Melt margarine. Combine onion powder, pepper, salt, and flour. Stir into margarine to make a paste. Slowly add milk, stirring constantly over medium heat until thick.
- Layer white sauce, noodles, meat sauce, parmesan cheese. Repeat.
- Cover and bake for 45" at 375 degrees.
- Let sit 10-15" before serving.