1/1 Photo of Easy Lasagna
1 hr 20 mins
A quick and easy version of lasagna
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese, divided
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 (26 ounce) cans chunky spaghetti sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) box oven-ready lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine the egg, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, cottage cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese; set aside.
- 3In a large skillet, brown the beef, onion, and garlic together until the beef is done; drain excess grease.
- 4Add water and all but 1 cup of spaghetti sauce to beef.
- 5Spread reserved spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 6Layer 5 to 6 lasagna noodles over the sauce, overlapping or breaking to fit.
- 7Spread half the cheese mixture over the noodles.
- 8Spoon a third of the beef mixture over the cheese layer.
- 9Repeat layers once.
- 10Add one more layer of 5 to 6 noodles and spoon remaining third of beef mixture over the top.
- 11Cover and bake 50 minutes.
- 12Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top.
- 13Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.2
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 1457.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: